For the past almost 9 years of being a Richmond VA wedding photographer, I've only ever ordered black leather albums for samples to show to clients. Why? I have no idea, except for the fact that likely 75% of my closet is made up of black clothing and i'm quite drawn to the black/white contrast in things. Well, that is until I ordered this brown leather baby last week and let me say, I may never go back! I offer my clients about 30 different cover choices, ranging from leathers to faux leathers and fabric. (Don't worry, the inside has only two choices: Glossy + Matte! So you will not be drowning in options) These albums are a must have with every wedding! It's such a gorgeous tangible piece to place on your coffee table for years to come. It allows for your top favorite photos to be stored in one place and for guests (and you all!) to enjoy for years to come. I usually always order 8x8 albums but can also size up, I just feel like these are the perfect pieces to leave out and not have to hide on a bookshelf because it takes up the entire coffee table and you're worried about it being ruined.
Brides: Albums also make the PERFECT gifts for parents! Either as a thank you for all your help with the wedding OR Christmas/Birthday! If you order the exact copy of yours, there's also a 50% discount there! And a 25% discount if you are wanting to customize their pages a bit.
My top 5 favorite things about these albums:
- The cover choices. There is something for everyone!
- Page options. I have a 50/50 split on loving the gloss or the matte. My mind changes every day!
- Thick pages. These are not going to bend easily or tear easily if little hands want to browse through.
- No gutter interruption. An image can go across the middle seamlessly without altering the image in a weird way. I've even had to commit the design 'no-no' and put a face across the middle and it did not alter it in any unpleasing way.
- Fully Customizable Heirloom Products. I design the album and you can make picture swaps! Years ago when I was having clients pick out the first set of images I would either continually have to go back asking for, "one more ceremony picture to fill the page" or it would take clients a long time to decide on favorites. I understand fully, you are BUSY! You have a lot to think about that doesn't include sitting down at the computer right when you first get married. So I take the stress out of it and create the first initial design for you. Then you customize it if you need any swaps!